Sunday, 7 August 2016
About
I, Hoper, am an avid player of Clach of CLans. I play the app game 8-10hrs a day. Because I really love the Clans Wars, building and upgrading the troops of the game. I am currently at TH8 now. I am almost max level my TH8. After that all maxed out, that I am ready to upgrade to another TH level.
I made this Blog my Experience of the game. Also giving some newsm updates, cheat and more.
Email: jundels9@gmail.com
Phone : +639229869649
I hope you are gonna Love this Blog.
Powered by Blogger.
Total Pageviews
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(19)
-
▼
August
(19)
- Clash Of Clans - 10 INSANE FACTS ABOUT CLASH OF CL...
- Clash Of Clans - FINALLY UPGRADE TIME!! - Town hal...
- Clash Of Clans - WOW! - I'VE NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH ...
- Clash Of Clans - THIS CAN'T BE REAL!?! BUT IT IS!!...
- Clash Of Clans - HOW DO I FIND ALL THIS LOOT!?! - ...
- Clash Of Clans - NEW UPDATE INFORMATION RELEASED! ...
- Clash Of Clans - REVEALING THE TOP 3 TROOPS! All M...
- Clash Of Clans - INSANE AMOUNTS OF LOOT!! - UPGRAD...
- Clash Of Clans - A NEW LEAGUE! - Closing In On Leg...
- Clash Of Clans - New incredible troll base "The Sw...
- Clash Of Clans - NEW TROPHY RECORD SET!! - Old Sch...
- Clash Of Clans - THE TRUTH ABOUT THE TROOPS IN CoC...
- Top 5 Best TH9 Attack Strategies (Updated) for Cla...
- TH9 Super Queen Walk 3star attack with Govaho Gole...
- 3 Star Series | TH9 Super Queen Walk DragLoons 3 S...
- Contact Us
- About
- Terms & Condition
- Privacy Policy
-
▼
August
(19)